Monday, August 11, 2008

The Moore Family


I have been blogging like crazy lately. Not that I have time for a new addiction, but thought it was time to create a seperate bloggie just for family and friends! I can't promise the same weekly updates, but hey-I will get points for trying right?!




While no family is without their flaws, mine is still undeniably fabulous. This is a photo my brother Ryan (who leaves to go back to college this Wednesday) took of us over the weekend. We decided at the last minute to have him grab a family shot of us in the backyard while over for dinner, and I am forever grateful that he saved us a trip to Portrait Innovations! Anyone who has ever tried to wrangle a 4 year and a 1 1/2 year old in that place knows what I am talking about!




Thanks Ryan...have a safe trip back to USC Upstate!

1 comment:

The Barbers said...

I love this!! Blogs can be a bit much but they are so helpful! When I need my Lester fix, I just pop on and say hello! Love you - you all look beautiful!