Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!
















Yeah, we had so much fun this weekend! These photos of us at The Patch are actually from last weekend, but that's life in the slow lane of not yet replacing my digital camera. So Santa-if you are watching I am being real freakin' good (too good if you ask me), and if you are listening...I would like a Cannon, point and shoot-at least 10mp and 12 zoom!
After 2 crazy busy days,-Rhett and I loaded up the kids and all of our bikes and hit the county park! We had a blast riding the trails for several miles and was very proud of my cautious Cameron! He did such a good job on his bike! A real train (booked for a private party of course) passed us, and that kid went flying down the path trying to catch up. He even fell, got back up, and went off again! Those of you who know my Cameron, know that this was a pretty big deal...he didn't even blink!
We finished off the day at a Fall Festival there at the park and then of course hit the playground! It was a great day and on any given Sunday from here on out...that's where you will find us!
Have a great week and have a fun,safe,junk filled Halloween!!

No comments: