Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Tigers!





We had so much fun this weekend! Rhett had a conference in Greenville this week, so I took this past Saturday off to go to the Clemson (vs. Citadel) Game. Ken and Ashley camped out and met us up there for tailgating before the game...of course that was fun. Thanks to the Wilks family for having us! It was a beautiful day for a football game, although a bit warm. (I almost passed out in the stadium restrooms-however, I am still convinced that it was due to the heat and not the adult beverages we consumed earlier!) I even got to see my cousins Scott, Blair, and their crew! Then Rhett and I rode around and saw many of the houses he grew up in as a boy...it is pretty up in that neck of the woods and was glad I had a chance to see what he talks about so often. We hope to take Cameron back to watch a game, he would love it....GO TIGERS!

No comments: