Monday, September 1, 2008

My Mini Me!


Last week was BUSY...Rhett and I got back from Hilton Head on Monday, Lou had school functions both Tuesday and Wednesday, Cam also started soccer Tuesday, but the best part of the week was going to see JOHN MAYER! I figured out that I was in the car 12 hours out of my 24 hour day, but it was well worth it! I drove to Wilmington and then Lorie (aka BFF) and I hit the road 2 more hours up to Raleigh. The weather had been horrible all day, but suddenly cleared just as we started to tailgate (along with the rest of the Duke student population!). It was 75 degrees as we sat underneath the stars,with a "cold one" in hand, listening to some of the best live music we have ever witnessed! It was fabulous and I was one happy camper! As stingy as this sounds, I am grateful to have the memory of it being just the two of us. Lorie, I had so much fun...we need to do this more often! You are an amazing person (don't go cleanin' up your act too much-wink wink), I am lucky to have you as my sister and to call you my best friend. You know I love ya...mooowahhhhh!

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

oh - I LOVE IT....and right back at ya!

Life doesn't get any better that Slow Dancing in a Burning Room....with your sister!

Can't wait for the next one!

Love you bunches - muwah!